Posted on 23rd July 2020 at 11:32
We are currently looking for a Fitter / Fitters Mate with some experience to work alongside our Fitters and Service Engineers
• Assisting the fitter during the service, maintenance, and installation of industrial doors
• Travelling to pre-arranged customer appointments and repair requests
• Assisting with the fitting, repairing, and cutting of Industrial Doors
• Working outside
• Assisting with assembly of units and motors
• Driving to various locations along with fitter
• Must have previous similar experience
• Have experience of working with metals including measuring cutting and grinding
• Applicants MUST have a current CSCS
• Applicants would ideally have a current IPAF License
• MUST have full driving licence (applicants who do not drive will be automatically rejected for this role)
• Must have the desire to work towards becoming a fitter themselves as this role will give you the training and opportunity.
This role will become permanent for the right person after a probation period.